Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Third First Post!

Okay. Maybe I should mention in my personal blurb that I'm also a geek. I'm guessing that'll get out anyway.

This is the third major blog platform I've used as my primary. My most recent was at dais.aravir.net, part of my home site. But trackbacks didn't work correctly, and a lot of my bloggin' friends are on Blogger. As Bethany points out, Blogger seems to be the only place where people can post anonymously (and which still takes efforts to avoid spam).

I have pretty limited time just now, so let me just say that I intend this space to be for personal info (a detailed account of The Lawsuit will be forthcoming), and hopefully that will be at least equally balanced by discussions on the Christian faith and, increasingly, its interaction with American and world politics.

It all comes down to individuals, my friends, because that's all there is, in the end.

2 comments:

bs king said...

I'm your first comment!!!! Woohoo!!!! I'll have to update my links for ya. Anyway, entertainingly enough in the geek realm, I only know you started this because I checked my sitemeter and saw someone came to my page through yours. Do I get geek points now????

Unknown said...

More posts by John! Yay! :)